To help patients make the best choices in where to receive health care, U.S. News & World Report generates hospital rankings each year by evaluating data on nearly 5,000 hospitals in 15 adult specialties and 20 procedures and conditions. The national rankings are based on survey responses from more than 30,000 physicians.
Northwestern Memorial Hospital has been recognized on the national Honor Roll for 12 straight years, with more top-ranked specialties than any other hospital in Illinois, according to U.S. News & World Report, 2023 – 2024.*
How to vote
The U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals expert opinion physician survey opens in mid-February 2024 on Doximity. You must be board-certified in one of the 15 ranked specialties and have an active Doximity profile to vote.
Claim your Doximity profile:
- Visit doximity.com or download the Doximity app.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Click Find My Profile.
- Follow any additional prompts for information.
- Enter your email address and create a password.
- Click Complete Registration.
- Start the verification process and complete any fields as prompted.
If you are an existing Doximity member and you have claimed your profile, ensure that any board certifications are updated.
Cast your vote:
- If you receive an email request to vote, please connect to Doximity through the link in the email.
- If you don’t receive an email, you can vote on doximity.com or through the Doximity app. Click the Notifications icon or tap the Submit Nominations button.
Learn more at U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals.
*U.S. News & World Report, 2023-2024.